3 beds 3 baths 2,199 sqft
The current owners bought Fundo El Rincon in 1980. With a team of surveyors, landscape architects, they reorganized the site, creating growing areas, installing irrigation systems and planting trees. The site is 28 acres, of which 20 are sub divided into lots of 5,000 square meters. 17 acres are planted with 8 years old D´Angean plums in full production and a fruit orchard with over 50 species.
The large English style house was built over the small hill that named the property, rich in luxurious details that make it a truly unique residence; with rustic beams, coffered ceilings, stone fireplaces, marble floors and a beautiful library with built in shelving.
The landscape designer Maria Santa Cruz, designed and planted a 6 acres park with a huge variety of species including a variety of rose beds-- After 30 years these fruit trees, roses and other plants are in their peak creating an amazing garden to enjoy.
In addition to the main house the property has 120 square meters guest house, an 140 sq meters management facility and 80 sq meters employee house. A swimming pool, bbq , tennis court, cellar, mounts room and stables complete the pack.
Finally there is the beautiful stone and stained glass chapel with room for 30 people.
PROPERTY TOTAL OF 28 ACRES
· 20 acres, plan subdivided in lots of 5.000 meters
· 8 acres without subdivision
·16 acres with d’agen plums plantation; 8 years in full production
· 6 acres of parks and gardens
· An orchard with more than 50 species of plants
· 600 m2 Grand Manor type house; English style in brick and wood shingles
· Fine finishes in wood, marble, stone, granite, English ironmongery and plumbing, underfloor central heating.
· Manor House includes: Hall, living room, dining room, drawing room, billiard room, library, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, service room, laundry room, loggia, garage, terraces, barbecue area, pool, pool house dressing rooms, and tennis courts
· Stone Chapel with 30 person capacity
· Mangers, cellar, saddle room (stable), painting studio. Total: 240 m2
· Employee House 80 m2
· Guest House 120 m2
· Administration House 140 m2
· Machinery storage room 300 m2
· Pump facilities
· Has Water Rights for Río Maipo
· Deep Well of 30 liters per second
· Water Pumps, Electric Fencing, stone walls etc.